WestAllen 1x09

I love you, Iris. When we were kids I loved you before I even knew what the word "love" meant and then my mom died, and I had to go live with the girl that a crush on...

Look, I there were so many times that I wanted to tell you... Junior prom, when I went away to collage, when I came back from collage, nights that we stayed up talking, all the birthdays, all the Christmases but I... I never did.... I just, I kept it in.

After I lost my mom and my dad, I was afraid that if you didn´t feel the same way, I would lose you too. That´s the irony. I was so scared of losing you that I did. I know I´ve had our whole lives to tell you his and you´re with Eddie now, and I know that, and Iknow my timing couldn´t be any worse, but I just... I couldn´t lie to you any more. I´m Sorry


Te quiero, Iris. Cuando éramos pequeños te quería incluso antes de saber lo que significaba la palabra "amor" y cuando mi madre murió y tuve que irme a vivir con la chica que me gustaba....

Mira, ha habido muchas veces en las que he querido contártelo.... El baile de promoción, cuando me marché a la universidad, cuando volví de la universidad, noches que nos quedábamos despiertos hablando, todos los cumpleaños, todas las navidades pero... nunca lo hice.... solo, me lo guardé.

Después de perder a mi madre y a mi padre, tenía miedo de que si no sentías lo mismo, también te perdería. Es irónico. Estaba tan asustado de perderte que lo hice. Sé que he tenido toda la vida para decírtelo y ahora estás con Eddie, y lo sé, y sé que el momento no podría ser peor, pero.... no podía seguir mintiéndote. Lo siento.

Traducido por +Olicity Arrow 

0 comments